SAMPLE TERMS & CONDITIONS
The following will be applicable when a client requests a sample(s):
It is unfortunately not possible to stock a sample of each product that is available on the market. However – samples can be ordered under the following term and conditions:
- Memory sticks are non-returnable and therefore the client will be charged in full for the sample.
- Samples of discontinued and clearance items will not be provided by Way2Go Marketing cc and the client will be invoiced in full for these samples.
- Each sample order will carry a R250 handling and administration fee.
- Each sample order will carry a R250 delivery fee to cover courier costs. However, the courier costs will be credited back to the client if an order of the said sample is placed to the value of R20 000 or more.
- Samples needs to be returned to Way2Go within 5 working days from date of receipt.
- Damaged or soiled samples that cannot be returned to the supplier for resale will become the property of the client and the latter will be invoiced.
- The client agrees to the above terms and conditions at the request to order the said sample.
BRANDING TERMS & CONDITIONS
ARTWORK FILE FORMATS AND GUIDELINES:
- Acceptable file formats: .CDR / .EPS / .AI / .PDF / .FH
- Unacceptable file formats: Word files / .gif / .jpeg below 600dpi / PowerPoint.
- Vector artwork is preferred.
- Only PC format artwork will be accepted.
- Please ensure that all fonts are converted to curves to avoid incorrect font substitutions.
- All fonts and sizes must be included if typesetting is requested.
- Artwork for multi-colour imprints must be provided as a colour separated file, except for digital printing.
BRANDING DESIGN FEES:
- Artwork completed by the client in the correct format will be used as is and no additional artwork fees will be charged.
- Artwork of the client that is received in the incorrect format will attract a redrawing fee of a minimum of R750 (ex VAT). This fee will also accommodate, if required, 2 additional minor changes to the layout. Thereafter any additional changes will be charged at R450 (ex VAT) per change.
- Any requested branding that is cancelled after the layouts have been completed will be charged at a minimum of R750 (ex VAT) per layout.
- Branding will not commence without the confirmed sign-off of the approved branding design by the client. If that process is delayed by the client. Way2Go Marketing cc cannot take responsibility for late or non-delivery of orders and products.
- The delivery date will only be given after the artwork is approved and receipt of payment is received.
- Even though an ETA (estimated time of arrival date) may be given by the supplier on stock availability, Way2Go Marketing cc cannot guarantee those dates due to potential supplier incurred delays, like for example shipping or customs delays.
- Any late amendments to the proofs will unfortunately result in a delayed delivery date as this will re-initiate the whole design cycle.
PAYMENT TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Only EFT payments will be accepted.
- The stock will only be released once proof of payment has been received before collection/delivery.
ORDER PACKING AND COLLECTION TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Way2Go Marketing cc will check all orders regarding quality and quantity before dispatching.
- Only basic splitting of orders will be undertaken by Way2Go Marketing cc. Further repacking of orders into smaller lots or boxes will be for the client to pursue once the order has been delivered.
- If there is a specific need for the splitting of an order it must be discussed and mutually agreed upon before a quotation is presented to the client.
ORDERS TO BE COLLECTED BY A COURIER:
- Orders will only be released to the client’s courier after Way2Go Marketing cc has sent a written notification to the client that the order is ready for collection.
- It is the responsibility of the client to ensure that the courier is fully informed about the order to be collected.
- The client must please inform Way2Go Marketing cc regarding collection date and courier details as to ensure the order is released to the correct courier.
RETURN AND CANCELLATION POLICY
- Written orders by email, SMS or WhatsApp, constitute a legally binding contract.
- For returnable products, a 25% handling and administration fee will be charged when the order is cancelled between placement and collection of the order.
- No cancellation of orders will be possible once final approval of the artwork has been received.
- Any cancellation fees will have to be paid in full before any further orders will be processed.
- Way2Go Marketing cc cannot accept returns on incorrect items which have already been signed off and branded.
- Memory sticks are non-returnable and therefore the client will be responsible for payment of the full order.
- No returns or changes will be accepted for assembled items like for example the Turbo Mix & Match Ball Pen (Code PEN-730). (AMD Writing)
SHORTAGES AND DAMAGES TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Once stock has been collected / delivered from / by Way2Go Marketing cc, we have no control over it. As such, we will not be held liable for any damages or shortages not reported in writing within 24 hours.
- In the case of stock being sent by courier to regions outside of Cape Town (i.e. JHB, Durban etc., clients have 60 hours from time of collection by courier, to report missing or damaged items.
- No claims will be entertained thereafter.
Thank you for familiarising your company with our terms and conditions. Please do not hesitate to contact us if any further information is needed.